Molly

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Models In Banff

**I'm trying to figure out what to do with this little blog.  I don't want to pay the new $2.50/month fee to keep my pictures.  As for now I am posting as "Shane" until I get things figured out.  Don't be confused. ;)**

When I asked what my brother Jonathan wanted to do on his trip here in Canada, his request was Banff. We went last fall when we blessed Samuel, and he loved it. His request was to go again, so away we went. He had mentioned that he wanted some pictures taken in Banff. I have been learning to use my camera and thought heck, why not? So we took off to Banff, jamming to jbiebs Christmas album, to find the weather conditions perfect, and shot pictures for a while. Here's what we came up with...







 


 
I sure love the winter wonderland pictures that we came up with, my sopping wet shoes and feet were well worth it.  After a shopping in the town of Banff, we made the trek home.  On the way home we ordered Big Hill 2 for 1, the best pizza in Alberta.  We had pizza and then spent the night making Christmas Candies (butter toffee, peanut brittle, and caramel).  It was an exhausting day, but lots of fun!  
 

1 comment:

Patience said...

Good grief, I miss Canada so much. Banff! Snow! I wish I was there.